Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to all! I hope everybody has a good Thanksgiving.. The kids and I will be going down to south Florida to my mom's.. Well, actually we're going to a park down there for a family get together.. I'm going to see aunts, uncles, and cousins I haven't seen in a while.. That will be good and bad because there are some members missing from the family this year.. Every year we lose somebody else.. Old age and cancer suck.. But I do believe in God so I do believe they've gone on to a better place.. I'm thankful for that..

Speaking of being thankful, here I go.. I'm thankful for my wonderful husband and great children.. I'm thankful for our family, his parents and my parents and everybody in between.. I'm thankful to have a home, food, electricity, water, etc on the other things we have to pay too much for.. I'm thankful to be able to be starting my farm.. I'm thankful for all our animals.. I'm thankful for my husband's job to be able to pay for most of that stuff.. It's not the best job in the world but it gets us by.. Hopefully now that he's trained in something else he'll be making better money.. I think that's all the major things I'm thankful for right now.. I'm sure there are other things but it's 3:30 a.m. so you'll have to give me a break if I can't remember more..

Oh crap! Forgot a big one! Please forgive me this one guys.. Hey, I could have just backspaced and nobody would have known.. But I'm just that honest.. I forgot to say I was thankful for all my online friends! And I really am.. Because honestly, you guys are my only friends.. I only have one local friend anymore and she isn't even really that local.. She's in south Florida.. But I hate saying my online friends and my real life friends because my online friends are real and alive.. Just because I've never met any of you in person doesn't make a difference to me.. Best thing about having online friends is that I don't have to clean my house when I talk to yall online.. :D

Anyway, better get back to sleep.. I will, of course, be taking my computer with me.. (I love my laptop..) But doubt I'll be online until I get back because for 1) I'll be at the park and doubt they have wifi, and 2) my mom's home network won't let me in and I ain't inclined to argue with it just to check my email.. What I need to do is get one of those broadband ethernet cards with the wireless service.. It's sort of like the wireless service for a cell phone, but its for a computer.. I can just open my computer and be online ANYWHERE!!!!!!! My next goal after that will be an IV with wifi.. Nite!!!

No comments: