Tuesday, March 13, 2018

My Moringa Seeds Have Sprouted!



I'm really surprised by just how many of these sprouted. I'm going to have lots of moringa trees growing this summer. Time to put these bad boys in some soil. I'll take another picture once they start sprouting from there.



In other news, in snowed yesterday. We were getting estimates anywhere from a couple of inches to 8 inches. But we only got a couple of inches and most of it has already melted today. Here is a little bit that was left over in my compost pile.



Anyway, was playing some more World of Warcraft today. I know it seems like I play a lot of video games. But we're at a point in the game where we can unlock some new races. I not only do my characters but I sometimes do hubby's as well. Since he works some odd hours, he doesn't always have the time to play and level up his characters. So I step in and help him out. I also do a lot of other things in the game that helps to prepare us for the more fun things in the game. He works his job to provide us a home. I work in the game to help provide us with things like new armor and mounts.

Hopefully tomorrow will dry out a little bit so I'll be able to do some things outside. After this weekend the temperature are supposed to go back up to more normal spring temps. Hopefully soon I'll be able to put my seedlings and the chicks outside. And hopefully this is the last hurrah for mother nature this spring. We shall see.

Take care yall.

No comments: