Sunday, March 11, 2018

Seedling Update And Wet Chickens

Today was mostly a day of nothingness. Hanging out, playing World of Warcraft together. But I did get some pictures for yall.

The front row is some lavender. Next couple of rows is bell peppers I think. After that was going to be lemongrass seeds but we know how that went. Instead I planted lavender there.



First row on this one is an eggplant. Next couple are the cotton seeds. Next couple would be the banana peppers but only a couple of them have come up so far.



On this one there are only a couple of borage coming up so far. There is also supposed to be sage but it's not coming up yet. Directly in the front and in the far back is another seedling or two of another lavender variety. Things are coming along slowly but they're coming along. Hopefully soon I'll be able to put them outside.



In other news, it rained today and my chickens got wet. Instead of going inside the coop, they decided to stand out in the rain. The ducks I can understand. But the chickens just look funny wet.




Yes, part of their pen is mud. Like I've mentioned before, chickens have no respect for a nice green yard. It's ok, once all the spring rains are done it will all dry out. Next spring I will spread straw everywhere. That seems to have helped the rest of the chicken yard.

No comments: