Saturday, November 10, 2018

Been Youtubing

I haven't really been doing much here lately. I've been doing more on YouTube. Since it's cooler outside, I'm able to be outside longer without getting too hot. And since I'm able to do more outside, there is more things to show on video that I can't just show with a picture. I usually only do a couple of minutes of video at a time and then I compiled it into a video of what I've done that week. Or what I hope to do in the future.

I would also like to get my YouTube subscribers up to a thousand so that I am able to monetize my videos again. I feel like such a sell-out having to do that because I used to say that I didn't care if I made any money or not. But right now we really need the money.

So with doing the videos, I haven't really been doing much here. Any pictures I take are usually put on Instagram. Whether I continue doing posts on here or not I don't know. We'll just have to see. Take care of and have a good night.

1 comment:

Vicki Noble said...

Hi there! I met you on Instagram and wanted to see your homestead. You are one industrious lady! Keep making those videos. Not to burst your bubble, but YT pulled a fast one on all of us. It's not just 1000 subs. I found out the hard way as did most. You need to have an average watch time that is hard to meet for us smaller channels. Just keep trucking on, and doing what you do! Glad to have met you.