Saturday, February 24, 2018

Doors Are Hung!

 I got both of the doors hung for the sheep areas. I think it looks alright. I don't know why I was hesitant. They function and they're a lot easier and more secure then just hanging the wire on the hooks on the posts.



Here is a picture of the girls being curious (nosy) while I put up their door.



I was going to do the rest of the electric wire for the boys area. But honestly, there's no rush on it. I got the top wire done which will keep them from rubbing on the fence. The bottom wire is just to keep them from trying to push on the bottom trying to get that ONE BLADE of grass on the other side. It shouldn't take me long to get that done tomorrow and then I'll be able to move on to other projects.

Like planting seeds! I need to go through my seed stash and start deciding what I want to grow and what I need to start now. We seem to have an early spring here in central NC. But I'm still wary because our last frost isn't supposed to be until mid April. Yet we're having 60 and 70 degree days. Consistently. But it's got me wanting to plant. But to be safe I'm going to plant into toilet paper rolls which I can have in a tray and bring them in on any nights that have a danger of being frosty. This time last year we had snow. Go figure.

K, gonna go feed the livestock animals and then go have dinner ourselves. See ya later and take care.

No comments: