Saturday, February 17, 2018

The Fencing Saga Continues


Got all the posts in today and got the wire held up with almost all of the 1x4s. I miscalculated how many 1x4s I would need. But I just need to get a couple more. I also started undoing the electric wire for the girls area in preparation for restringing it.
Doing that will probably take a good chunk of my day tomorrow. I decided that is my next step to do because the electric wire is going across the spot where the girl's shelter will be. So the wire definitely has to be moved first before I can do that part. After the girls shelter is done, I should be able to move them into their area and move the boys into theirs. I already bought the plastic clips for the wire so I can do that fairly easily after I get the boys moved. But everything is moving along fairly well and hopefully I should have this done in a couple of days.
Tomorrow I also will go see and possibly purchase that boar. I've decided that when I get a boar, I'm going to name him Boris. Just because I think it's funny.
The dishes are an ongoing struggle.

No comments: