Friday, September 21, 2018

Getting Things Accomplished.. Or Not.

So yesterday I didn't get done with quite as much as I had wanted. I did switch the bunny to a cleaner cage. So that was the most important thing. Today I cleaned her old cage out. So that's done too. Still not sure what to do about the sheep's fencing. I've got a lot of extra on the pig's fence. So I guess I could cut it off and attach it to the sheep's fence. But I really don't want to cut up the wire until I have all of the permanent fencing done and I know exactly how much electric wire I'm going to need. But I may end up not having a choice.

I did get some u-posts yesterday to start the new sheep shelter. I really want to get that done before the sheep start having lambs. I actually recorded some video this morning of the area that I'm going to put it. These clips are only a minute long each because I also put these on my instagram and that only takes one minute videos.





But today's plan is to try to start reclaiming the garden.... Again. I was going to use the big mower to pull my garden cart to get some of the mulch into the garden. But the husband just said that another tire looks like it's flat. So I'm going to call the garden center and see if they can fix it. I mean, we've only had it for a couple of months now. It's very much still under warranty. I'm just not sure if the warranty covers flat tires.

Anyway, I did a video clip about the garden too.



Ok, gotta get going to pick up the oldest. Then back to mowing the garden to prepare for the mulch. Take care all and have a good day.

No comments: