Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Crochet Projects And Other Things

So it's been a while since I've done a post. Haven't really been doing anything that I felt was something I could make regular updates about. I finished rearranging to electric wire. Mostly. I also moved over all of my posts from steemit. A lot of copy and paste takes more time then you think. Since then I've been mostly crocheting. Working on some cowls to sell, some as gifts. 

This first one here is a black and orange Halloween themed cowl.



One side in striped and one is varied like this.



I also made a cowl for my daughter. The yarn is multicolored in shades of blue. This one is the same on both sides.



I also made another gift cowl that is purple and teal. 




I also set up an area for a future firewood pile. This will probably hold about half a cord. A full cord is 4x4x8. If we end up getting a full cord, I will either have to extend this or widen it more from the wall. It was all grown up with weeds and I cleared those out and laid down some wood chips.



My sunchokes were also blooming last year. They are related to sunflowers. Which is why I call them sunchokes instead of jerusalem artichokes, since they're not related to artichokes.



But that's pretty much what I've been doing lately. Not really much to update about. Like, you guys wouldn't want to have a picture every day of how many lines I've gotten done on a crochet project. Next week I should be getting some more exciting things done so I'll update you then. For now, take care and have a good day.

No comments: