Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Chicks And Seedling Duds

Ok, guys. I'm throwing this up quickly because I'm tired and I want to go to bed. I meant to post this all day but just kept forgetting. And I haven't really done anything today to be tired from. I've just wanted to sleep for some reason.

But anyway, here's a pic of the bigger chicks in the chicken tractor. Normally they're under the lamps, eating and drinking. But when I opened the top, they all kind of scattered to the other side. Still not used to me doing that yet. Pretty soon they'll realize that means food and they'll be rushing over to me.


Here is the the tractor covered in blankets. I did this with the meat chickens and they did fine. These guys won't get nearly as cold weather as the meat chickens did so they should be just peachy.


And last, but not least, is my lonely borage seedling. Nothing else came up in this tray except for a single lavender and that's even doing sketchy. So tomorrow I'm going to take all of my sage seeds and all of my borage seeds and do them like the moringa seeds. Just put them all in a wet paper towel and put them in baggies. If anything sprouts, I'll be able to see it for sure and transplant it. I hate when I plant something and there's just a no show. At least with the baggies I can see if they will even sprout at all.


Ok, I'm going to bed early and I'll see you guys tomorrow. Take care and have a good night.

No comments: