Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Taking It Easy Today

As usual, I pushed myself too hard yesterday. Firstly, it was hot and muggy out. Secondly, I was wearing jeans. So I wouldn't doubt I got a bit dehydrated and maybe a touch of heat stroke. I didn't want to stop in the middle of moving the wire and possibly leave areas where the sheep might be able to slip through. So I pushed myself to get it done. When I was finally done and went back inside, I was starting to get a headache.

Then to make matters worse, I'd put a chicken in a pot to cook while I was outside. When I got back inside, the water was all boiled off, the chicken was crispy, dry and a bit burnt. The house stank so badly of burnt chicken that I had to open the windows and put fans in front of the windows to dry to blow the smell out. So I'm sure the burnt chicken smell didn't help my head any.

And now I've had a headache since yesterday that won't go away. I did drink lots of water when I came back in the house. But my head was already starting to hurt by then.

But the girls sheeps have a bigger area now! So I'm happy about that. And I'm sure they are too.

So I've pretty much done nothing today. (Except feed the animals, of course.) Hopefully soon this headache will go away and I can get back to my usual routine of pushing myself too hard.

Take care all and have a good day.

No comments: